Saturday, May 23, 2009

National Zoo

My friend, my family and I went to the national zoo together at noon. We wanted to visit the Bird Park at first but figuring that the location is quite far, so we opted for National Zoo instead.
My friend, mum and me first to arrive, followed by my older sister, her family and my oldest sister’s son and daughter. We wait for a while, taking pictures and fooling around before buying the tickets.



At the ticketing counter, we have to pay for both adults and children tickets. Once we get inside of the gate, we have to pay for the tour van as well. We have to line up since only one family can ride the van at a time.


Not so many people visiting the zoo today. We can see different animals inside the zoo but we are so attracted with the tigers and tapir. Tigers seem to look so domesticated and clean (but not the water!). I believe they made the stream so that the tiger will not jump over the fence and eat us alive.
Tapir is lazy animal. In malay philosophy, we call lazy people as ”tapir” or “cipan”. These animals only sit and passively move around. Their only hobby is to sleep although in daytime.


We move forward to the deers cage.


We love to see the storks as well.


at the Bird House.

I love the green nature, so I take the best shot. I wish I was a photographer. I see a leopard which is quite playful, it will come to us when we are about to leave and hide when we are approaching the cage.



Niece, nephew and a mule…



Giraffe, elephant & peacock…



We return home at around 5 p.m.





No comments:

Post a Comment